We run an ongoing series of workshops on a variety of topic to help you make informed choices about how you take care of your health.
Please use the calender to the right of the page to book our forthcoming workshops
27th June: How to be Confident and Love Yourself
18th July: Eat Yourself Healthy
8th August: How to Create a Healthy Life Balance
Facials and Skincare Workshop
Monday 3rd July at the Clinic
Discover the secrets to maintaining healthy, radiant and youthful looking skin in this hands-on workshop.
During the workshop we will look at:
- What causes skin to age
- External causes of skin damage
- The effects of your diet on the skin
- The essential nutrients for healthy skin
- Chemicals in skincare products
- How to look after your skin with a daily skincare regime
- Advice on the best skincare products to suit your skin type
You will learn and practise giving yourself a professional facial using fabulous Neal’s Yard organic skincare products.
At the end of the workshop you’ll go away with a Natural Skincare booklet and the confidence to do your own facials at home.
This is an informative and fun evening for anyone who wants to look their best at any age.
Lois Francis is a Neal’s Yard consultant. She is trained to carry out professional facials and give nutrition advice.