Our Luxury Organic Facial cleanses, exfoliates and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well hydrated complexion which can help your skin look younger and more radiant.
Regular facials will improve general skin health and appearance:
- Has a deep cleansing action
- Aids with the removal of toxins and waste products
- Removes dead skin cells
- Improves moisture content of the skin
- Improves skin tone
Skin health and appearance is due to protein fibres called elastin and collagen. As the skin ages these fibres harden and break down resulting in fine lines and loss of tone. The skin is also damaged by:
Lack of nutrients in the diet
Excess alcohol intake
Because we believe in natural skincare from the inside out, we only use Neal’s Yard Remedies organic products in our facials. We will also give you a booklet which gives guidance on nourishing your skin from the inside out, including instructions for doing your own facials at home.
Our Luxury Organic Facial includes:
- Deep cleanse
- Face, neck and shoulder massage
- Face Mask
- Rehydrating Rose facial which rehydrates, balances and soothes the skin helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and boosting radiance.
- Firming Frankincense facial for signs of ageing to deeply nourish, firm and tone the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
A facial shouldn’t be seen as just a treat for your skin. Many acupuncture pathways begin and end on the face, gentle massage of the face helps stimulate the flow of Qi through these pathways, helping to promote a sense of relaxation and wellbeing at the end of your treatment.
We also offer Natural Skincare Workshops.
These are limited to 4 people and are a great opportunity for you to discover how to do a professional facial for yourself and others.
You’ll have the opportunity to try out different Neal’s Yard Remedies products and both give and receive a facial. You’ll learn about the essential nutrients for great skin health and how you can stay looking younger, longer.
Please call me to book a place on our next workshop, or why not have a special treat afternoon with 3 friends?